Low Impact Training Classes
This class is offered free to the cancer community. Our goal is to provide an environment where you can feel supported by other cancer survivors, thrivers and caregivers as you exercise together!
Low Impact/Intensity Training (LIT)
12:00-12:30pm (PT)/1:00-1:30 (MT)
Class recordings are available on-demand.
What is Low Impact Training?
- A combo of functional strength, stretching, balance, and low-intensity cardio
- Designed for those that want to improve their fitness level without feeling overwhelmed
- Chair/wall useful for supported exercises
- Alternative exercises offered for limitations/injuries
- All exercises are low impact to reduce stress on body
- Positive, encouraging atmosphere- you can do it!