Sailing at Dana Point, Southern California
Event Date: August 26, 2023
Event Time: 1:00pm PST
Event Address: 34675 Golden Lantern, Dana Point, CA 92629- Dock 5
About the Event:
Join a group of cancer survivors, thrivers, caregivers, and advocates in a day of sailing the beautiful Pacific Ocean in Dana Point! We’ll be cruising the California coastline on the Curlew, an 82-foot schooner that won many races up and down the east coast in the 20’s and 30’s. Curlew has since been totally refitted and restored to the highest standards of performance and luxury.
Our group will enjoy two hours cruising, raising the sails together, and finishing with a trip to the end of the bowsprit. After sailing, we’ll gather back on shore with light food and refreshment as we discuss life and cancer survivorship.
Learn more about the Curlew at www.funsailcurlew.com
- Unfortunately, we cannot host children at this event. The minimum age requirement is 18.
- If you are attending with a caregiver or other survivor, please fill out a separate registration for each person.
- If you have not received the COVID-19 vaccine, we ask that you wear a mask during the event.
- If you are prone to motion sickness, please take the necessary precautions.
- If you or anyone in your household is feeling ill prior to the event, please inform us and do not attend to ensure the best health of our community.