Road America Day in Plymouth, WI
Event Date: August 26th, 2023
Event Time: 10 a.m. CT
Event Address: Elkhart Lake’s Road America
N7390 State Hwy 67
Plymouth, WI 53073
About the Event: The 2022 Epic Experience regional day in Wisconsin will take you to America’s National Park of Speed, Road America. Located in the beautiful rolling hills of the Kettle Morraine region of Wisconsin, Road America is one of the world’s premier auto racing facilities and has been holding racing events since 1955. (www.roadamerica.com)
Starting at 10 am CT, you and your fellow cancer survivors, thrivers, and caregivers can expect a great day of exploring Road America’s 640 acres while participating in different activities, including geocaching, a driving adventure champagne slalom, and a blindfolded golf cart relay race.
The activity begins with an introduction of all participants, followed by a safety and instructional talk from Road America’s program staff. They will provide all participants with the required equipment, free of charge. We will take on geocaching in the morning and then meet for lunch in one of Road America’s VIP tower suites, which sit right along the front straight of the race track.
After lunch, we will continue with the driving adventure champagne slalom and the blindfolded golf cart relay race. We will return to the suite for the event wrap-up. The suite will be available after the Epic Experience event ends, if you decide you would like to stay and watch the cars on track.
- Long pants and closed-toe shoes are required
- Unfortunately, we cannot host children at this event. The minimum age requirement is 18.
- If you are attending with a caregiver or other survivor, please fill out a separate registration for each person.
- If you have not received the COVID-19 vaccine, we ask that you wear a mask during the event.
- If you or anyone in your household is feeling ill prior to the event, please inform us and do not attend to ensure the best health of our community.