Kayaking, Paddleboarding & Archery in PA
Event Date: September 17, 2023
Event Time: 11 am ET – 5 pm ET
Event Address: Marsh Creek State Park, 690 Milford Road, Downingtown, PA 19335
About the Event: Enjoy a fun day of kayaking or stand-up paddleboarding at Marsh Creek State Park in Downingtown, PA. For those wanting to learn archery, this exciting activity will be offered as well. This guided group tour will be led by experienced paddling instructors with L.L. Bean’s Outdoor Discovery Schools.
The activity begins with an introduction of all participants, followed by a safety and instructional talk from LLBean’s program staff. They will provide all participants with the required equipment, free of charge. We’ll conclude the day with a campfire-style chat to discuss life and cancer survivorship.
- Unfortunately, we cannot host children at this event. The minimum age requirement is 18.
- If you own kayaking and/or SUP equipment, we ask you to not bring it with you for the day.
- If you are attending with a caregiver or other survivor, please have them fill out a separate registration form.
- If you have not received the COVID-19 vaccine, we ask that you wear a mask during the event.
- If you or anyone in your household is feeling ill prior to the event, please inform us and do not attend to ensure the best health of our community.
- You will receive more detailed information, including what to wear/bring during the week leading up to the event.